Animated Video Samples
The Dangers of Marijuana Use During Pregnancy, English
The Dangers of Marijuana Use During Pregnancy, Spanish
The Dangers of Secondhand Tobacco Smoke, English
The Dangers of Secondhand Tobacco Smoke, Spanish
Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol use during pregnancy
There are twenty-four Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy videos available ; twelve in English and twelve in Spanish. These videos are shorter, averaging about 45-seconds each, and cover a wide range of questions related to this issue. Two samples are listed below, along with the questions from the other videos:
Full list of Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy Animated Videos included in the series. Available in English and Spanish:
1. How does alcohol pass from a pregnant mother to the baby in the womb?
2. What’s the best thing to do if a woman has been drinking and finds out she’s pregnant?
3. How much alcohol is safe to drink during pregnancy?
4. What is FAS?
5. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect the growth of her baby?
6. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect her child’s appearance?
7. How can a mother’s drinking affect her baby’s brain development?
8. How does a mother’s drinking later in pregnancy affect her baby’s brain development?
9. When will a mother know if her child has FAS?
10. Can a mother drink alcohol when breastfeeding?
11. How can prenatal exposure to alcohol affect the child in the long-term?
12. What can be done for a child with prenatal alcohol exposure?