Animated Videos DVD
Animated Videos DVD
Social Media License not included.
Scroll down to read the full list of FAS FAQs
Our animated video series is designed to give healthcare providers, caretakers, teachers, parents, and families a fresh and engaging way to educate others about the issues of alcohol use during pregnancy, marijuana use during pregnancy, and secondhand tobacco smoke. The videos provide practical, research-based, easy-to-understand information accompanied by animated video, text, and music.
Educational research shows that to enhance the public’s readiness to learn, accept new information, and to change behavior or practice, there are four basic requirements: social validity, in the moment information, ecological validity, and stakeholder participation. We’ve integrated these concepts into the messaging and delivery of these videos and know that with good science comes good public health outreach.
2-Disc DVD set. Disc 1: Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy. Disc 2: The Dangers of Marijuana Use During Pregnancy, The Dangers of Secondhand Tobacco Smoke.
DVD formatted for all regions.
DVD includes the following animated videos in both English and Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy (24 total videos averaging :45 each), The Dangers of Marijuana Use During Pregnancy (2 videos, 3:40 each), The Dangers of Secondhand Tobacco Smoke (2 videos, 3:01 each).
Play videos individually or on a loop.
Full list of Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy Animated Videos included on the DVD. Available in English and Spanish:
1. How does alcohol pass from a pregnant mother to the baby in the womb?
2. What’s the best thing to do if a woman has been drinking and finds out she’s pregnant?
3. How much alcohol is safe to drink during pregnancy?
4. What is FAS?
5. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect the growth of her baby?
6. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect her child’s appearance?
7. How can a mother’s drinking affect her baby’s brain development?
8. How does a mother’s drinking later in pregnancy affect her baby’s brain development?
9. When will a mother know if her child has FAS?
10. Can a mother drink alcohol when breastfeeding?
11. How can prenatal exposure to alcohol affect the child in the long-term?
12. What can be done for a child with prenatal alcohol exposure?